Monday, November 20, 2017

The Time Has Come

Then He said to me, "These words are faithful and true," and The Lord God of the holy prophets sent His angel to show His servant the things which must shortly take place.  "Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book." ~Revelation 22: 6-7.
As I was asleep last night, The Lord spoke to me and said those exact words that I just shared with you all above in the book of Revelation.  The time has come for us to reach the lost and bring them to The Lord, before it's too late for them.  This is seriously the last effort in winning the lost to Christ.  How are we supposed to do that you might ask?  Well, the answer here is to pray about it and ask The Lord to show and tell you what to do regarding these things.  Are you ready?  If not, then you need to get yourself ready for it, before it's too late.  My advice to you all is this, you need to seek The Lord in all that you do before anything else can happen and take place, you need to pray, read the Bible, and do your daily devotionals everyday or night for it, don't have time for it? Well, you need to start making time for it, if I can do it, then so can you.  You also need to write, reflect, and fast on it all.  It's really not easy, but I know that you can do it all.  With God on your side, anything is possible. Trust and obey Him, you can do it, I know that you can. 
If I have learned anything from this past year, it is this, be content with what you have, no matter how much or how little you have, and share it with others that may need it more than you.  Where it's dark, shine your light, where there's sadness, be an encourager, and share the word of The Lord with others, because they need to hear it.  Otherwise, how will any of us become healed and saved if we don't  do these things for The Lord?  It isn't going to happen, unless we go out and do what The Lord is asking us to do.  He will never send you anywhere that you and Him cannot handle, because remember that, where ever you go, The Lord has already been there and He will help you through it all.  Because yes, that's how powerful and great He is! This year has been a really rough year on all of us, but because we have The Lord with us, He will help us heal and become closer to others because of all that we've been through lately.  He puts us through these things because, He wants us to be able to reach out to others the way that He's reaching out to us and so that we can help them realize that through it all, He's always been there for us.  All we need to do is ask Him for certain things, and He will make it so.  
It may take time, but that's okay, because all good things happen to those who wait and call on The Lord.  It will be in His perfect timing, not on our time, but His.  I want you all to make this next new year the best year of your life, because it may be your last.  Ever think about it that way?  I didn't do it until recently, and honestly it does help to put some things in perspective for me, I hope that the same thing will happen to you, because it's worth it, just trust me on this.  I have been walking with The Lord as a born again Christian for eight years now and it has been some of the rough, but best years of my life.  It sounds crazy I know, but it's the utmost truth.  He tests us to make sure that we are really ready for that next step in our relationship with Him.  Perhaps, I should also mention that when The Lord tests us, He wants to teach us how to rely on Him more than we do ourselves.  More of Him, less of us.  It helps us to have a much closer, more intimate relationship with Him.  So, if you want this, then say this prayer of Salvation with me, "Lord, I love you and I receive you, please come into my life and into my heart, and change me to be more like You, and less like ourselves.  Please forgive us and deliver us from our sins, we are not perfect, but we know that You are,  and we have come to the end of ourselves, and cannot go on like this any longer, please Lord, come save us all before it's too late.  We want to come home and be with You, and we do not want to spend the rest of our lives in eternal damnation, Amen and Always Praise The Lord, in Christ, Amen."  Thank you and God Bless!

~With Love and In Christ,
     Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment